pastry MASTER CLASSES
Pastry “Master Classes” is an advanced study career, perfect for people who attended the basic one or who want to study pastry techniques from a professional point of view.
Master Classes are also thought for professionals with experience but desiring to know better some specific techniques.
The course is structured in 7 monothematic classes but you can singularly attend them.
Course type: Pastry Master classes
Available days: Monday
Timetable: 09:00- 17:00
• Dough balancing 28 October 2019
• Assembled dough balancing 11 November 2019
• Custards balancing 16 December 2019
• Mousse balancing 13 January 2020
• Bavaresi balancing 27 January 2020
• Semifreddi balancing TO DEFINE
• Classical and modern French pastry TO DEFINE
Students per class: at least 8
Training hours: 56
Duration of the course: 7 classes every two weeks